Thursday, June 4, 2015

Blocking progress- last check

Hi Victor, thanks for letting us get this last blog post. Here's some progress that I got with the shot I started at the end of class. I had a couple questions, first one is I was wondering how the mechanics felt to you? I took video reference, but some parts felt a little dull going off the reference poses so I pushed them and played with the poses; but was curious now if it felt believable. Also is the milk spilling in the beginning distracting at all?

Thank you and thanks again for the great class!

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/2b0rc3zs5lsuniw/AABaKP9rxDM_5Uo9Ek_yFOZ0a

-Rami

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rami, I think this is coming along great. Really entertaining, and I like the pushed mechanics! The only place that felt weird to me is where the older brother reaches for the remote. The way he leans to screen right and sticks his screen left leg out is confusing. I would simplify this part and make it more casual/direct, to give the performance some rest between the bigger actions. I'm looking forward to seeing more progress!
    -v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I'll get that note in and move into splines. Thanks a bunch for the feedback!

    -Rami

    ReplyDelete