Monday, April 13, 2015

Pantomime polishing & Bonus idea

Hi all,

I just polished the pantomime shot.
If you have any comments or critiques, please tell me.

http://www.syncsketch.com/playground/e478591268294c8882a951a4d88926ae

Also I developed the bonus assignment idea.
This is the 2nd idea which is a boy scout who chases some creature.
I think the first idea (contrast characters obstacle jump on a circus train) is for physic and third one (listening bad news from a doctor) is for acting.
However, in this time I want to work on both physic and acting, which led me to work on 2nd idea.
This is just layout.
If I am going wrong direction, please let me know.

http://www.syncsketch.com/playground/d26ed6c43ff343ddbe87472093a69cba


Thank you always :)


Grace

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace, the reporter shot is looking great. The eyes feel a little mechanical from 44-80; part of it is that the timing/spacing feels linear on all these moves. Makes sure to add some eases. Also because the lids don't react when the pupils move up around 66. Her body freezes a bit around 118 - see if you can keep her slowing in to the move forward. Finally, the little lid/brow twitch on 220 is a little distracting and too close to the end cut. I would take it out.

    The bonus idea looks fine for layout. It's not clear if he's looking for the flower or the bug. How can you communicate this? The green dot on the book is too subtle. I also want you to start thinking deeply about who this boy is and how he will move and behave. I hope you've got some reference. See you Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for feedback. I will address your notes for the report shot and think about the boy scout shot deeply for this Wednesday!

      Delete