A private blog for Victor Navone's "Advanced Animation Critique" class at the Animation Collaborative, winter 2015 session.
Monday, April 20, 2015
a question from Faith
Hi Victor!
I would like to use my last question on my updated spring demoreel.
http://syncsketch.com/playground/c158916b88eb41468375675d2c695da8#29960
What do you think? Can you please give me feedback?
Hi Faith, I think the reel looks great! You should start and end with your best work, and I don't think the fairy shot is one of your best. I would either end with the old lady "I am married" shot, or the pantomime shot you did in our class. That's all I've got!
Thanks Victor for your help. I updated my reel shot order as you commented and hopscotch shot, and I think it looks better. Thanks a lot. http://syncsketch.com/playground/9de7c2dc5f42444790a1dc9998bdde31#31075
Hi Faith, I think the reel looks great! You should start and end with your best work, and I don't think the fairy shot is one of your best. I would either end with the old lady "I am married" shot, or the pantomime shot you did in our class. That's all I've got!
ReplyDeleteThanks Victor for your help. I updated my reel shot order as you commented and hopscotch shot, and I think it looks better.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot. http://syncsketch.com/playground/9de7c2dc5f42444790a1dc9998bdde31#31075