Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thank you, everyone!

I'm sorry we've finished our class tonight. It was just great to study with you guys all! You all is very talented and inspired me a lot, seriously a lot of inspirations!. Thank you very much, Victor. It was my first acting class and I believe it's lucky for being taught by you. I appreciated it.
By The Way. Here is the pictures of us. (It's the main subject of this post :D)
I can't pick just one photo so shared four of them. Enjoy!


(Anyone wants to be my facebook friend, please add my email(marbling3@gmail.com) Thanks!)





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the photos, Soonjae!
    And thanks to all of you for a great class! You produced some fantastic work, and I hope to see you all back at AnimC in the future!

    -v

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had really great experience in our class. Everyone did good job every week. Victor and class always gave us awesome critiques and inspiration. I hope to see you guys around!
    Thank you for pics, Soonjae. Thank you for Victor and class :)

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Victor for all your help! I appreciate it. Thank you. It was nice meeting everybody. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeaaaaah ! Thanks for the pics. It was great to get to know everybody :) See you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete