Hello everyone,
Here is my pantomime shot.
This is still rough and not very smooth, but I would like to make sure about the beats and timings.
I added the shaking her chest part because I felt that part was too static and stiff if she just squeezed and hold her chest for a while.
Sync Sketch : http://syncsketch.com/playground/57a1c7dea18a4e6f8287d9fc8017bf43#28129
Dropbox : https://www.dropbox.com/s/u917jxs7g8xvt4v/reporter55.mov?dl=0
Thank you guys :)
Grace
Hey Grace,
ReplyDeleteIt's looking really good. The gums look great There are a few things I saw.
I like the boob bounce around frame 80. I would try and add a little bit of a settle on it after frame 81 because they just kind of freeze. Possibly hold her eyes more open a little longer until about frame 110 and then go into the squint. Just to read that shocked expression when she sees the food in her teeth. Try and push the eyes bigger on 209. Push them to the point of breaking and then bring it back for a big eye pop. Watch the tongue on 132-133 it intersects the teeth. I feel like she bends down too far on 150. Maybe try to not go down as far but still ease into that pose maybe as far as 138ish.
Its looking really good though!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Colter! Your comment is really helpful to me :)
ReplyDelete