Monday, March 2, 2015

Prank shot


Hello Everyone,


So I got these ideas while working on the new shot. here's the audio clip


I wanted to play the idea that you're not sure what's going on at first other than she looks scary as hell.


"Are we taking this too far ?" the entrance bell just rang she reaches for the entrance door
The guys in the background seems uncertain.

"i don't think we're taking this far enough ! "
So she switches the light off, now flickering
A kid is there asking "trick or treats?" (no dialogue, just the kid reaction)









That would mean adding in the future another 2 sec shot of the kids reaction.

This 2nd idea isn't about a prank anymore, but more about the contrast of this 2 characters. I like the idea of having the guy in a ridiculous situation he's not comfortable with.












Do you like one of these ideas or should I stick with the prank idea we talked about last week ?

Thanks for your feedbacks

Charles

4 comments:

  1. Hey Charles! Great ideas man. I like them both and I feel like both ideas can work. For both ideas, I'm just wondering if when she says "I dont think we're taking it far enough." she might present something more extreme than whats already going on. For example on the halloween idea maybe she can turn the chainsaw on when she says that line (unless you were already planning on doing that), or pulls a string and a fake dead body falls and hangs from the ceiling (that one might add to much time though, but just an example). Or for the second idea maybe she can pull out a whip or something creepy/kinky, or even a video camera to make him more uncomfortable. Just some thoughts but overall I like both ideas!

    -Rami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rami ! Thanks for your thoughts on this. You right it does feel like i need to introduce something new and worst in the second part of the dialogue. That's why I had the chainsaw but I actually like your other ideas even better.
      I like both ideas the only concern about the Halloween one is I might have to spend a lot more time modifying the rigs so they look scary. I like animating better...

      Delete
  2. Hi Charles, I like both these ideas as well. My favorite is the Halloween idea, but probably because that's the most fleshed out. There's a lot of opportunity to get creative with the costumes and props. I guess that's the case for the bedroom one too... Anyway, good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. Thanks Victor, I'm glad you like it. There won't probably be any details or good costume yet but I'll have a blocking with my acting choices for tomorrow
      See you then.

      Delete