Good afternoon All,
Here is my blocking for driving shot.
https://vimeo.com/121574777
Also, here is SyncSketch link for draw-over.
http://syncsketch.com/playground/49f237f0559b4afcb56d84c3a3b12370#26111
Please let me know if it works. Thanks !!!
-Faith
Hi Faith, I think the new staging and blocking is more clear. I assume the girl will have a super-hero costume on at some point, yes? The driving instructor is reading well, and I like the interaction of the hands. I also like that she has a clear progression of attitudes, but some of them could be a little clearer. For instance, her expression on frame 38 could be clearer - is she in pain? Confused? Worried? Surprised? I think surprised would be a good place to start, which can then lead to anxiety, frustration, and finally determination, but we can discuss that more in class. I do miss the ending of the last version you showed, where she seemed a little more satisfied at the end, and we saw the man in the chair through the side window. For the sake of humor, it would be funnier if she didn't look at the lever when she pulls it. The glance over at 136 is enough; from there she could just keep her eyes on the road. I'll draw some suggestions on SyncSketch as well. Good work and thanks for uploading!
ReplyDeleteHi Victor, Thanks for all the notes and syncsketch comments and drawings! Yes, she will have a super-hero costume on at some point. I'll address your notes and add the ending part (it will provably add about 10~14 frames. I'll bring it what I have to class) . Thanks again!!
ReplyDelete