Hello, Victor and classes. Could you check my current progress? Here is my SyncSketch link(http://www.syncsketch.com/
Currently I just changed these;
@Changing the camera angle wider
@Checking what's happening
@being scared immediately after seeing shark
Thank you!
Hey Soonjae, I like the framing better, it's appealing !
ReplyDeleteIf I remember correctly I think Victor said to get rid of that fist movement when he knocks the boat. I think the reason why is because he feels like he is more upset by loosing his fishing rod than by his boat sinking. To me it's still the case.
Also when he sees the shark he stares at it for a long time. I'd probably jump and freak out as soon as I see the fin !
Thank you for replying Charles. I'm gonna take off the beating to make it more being confused as you said. Thanks again! :D
DeleteHi Soonjae,
ReplyDeleteThe staging and the scared reaction are better, but you need to take out the beat of him getting mad and hitting the boat. Instead have him be confused and trying to figure out what happened. I drew some notes on sync sketch. Thanks!
Thanks Victor to make it more clear. I've checked your sketches, Thanks!
Delete