Hi Alvin, this is looking good. I'd like to see him grow more gradually into the wide open face over the first half of the shot. I suggest removing the little anticipation in the eyes and body right at the start - it makes his action feel more voluntary and less entranced. Might be nice to put a little twist in his body at the start to suggest he's just recovered from swinging the bat. Also, it would be nice to see the end of the bat at some point - it's completely hidden behind him right now. You might need to scale it up a bit. As you get further with the shot, make sure to keep him moving through the end. Good work!
Thanks for the quick feedback I will get right to it. i also uploaded it to synchsketch if you are able to help with some awesome draw overs http://syncsketch.com/playground/eb4478900d6c4b38ab58aee3fa820e46#1
Hi Alvin, this is looking good. I'd like to see him grow more gradually into the wide open face over the first half of the shot. I suggest removing the little anticipation in the eyes and body right at the start - it makes his action feel more voluntary and less entranced. Might be nice to put a little twist in his body at the start to suggest he's just recovered from swinging the bat. Also, it would be nice to see the end of the bat at some point - it's completely hidden behind him right now. You might need to scale it up a bit. As you get further with the shot, make sure to keep him moving through the end. Good work!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the quick feedback I will get right to it. i also uploaded it to synchsketch if you are able to help with some awesome draw overs http://syncsketch.com/playground/eb4478900d6c4b38ab58aee3fa820e46#1
ReplyDeleteCool, I did a little drawing.
ReplyDeleteAwesome. thanks!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete