Hey Victor and class, here was my idea for the expression change since I'll probably save my other idea for a later shot.
The idea is that her and her husband have been in an argument and she gets appauled at something he says.
Thanks!
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/8tqwsv1j3sj3fzl/AADxUOL3SOe4QupXzlVfazzMa
Hi Rami,
ReplyDeleteThis is a good staging for the assignment, and I think a better solution. Technically it's 3 expressions instead of 2, so I'd like you to remove one of them. My preference would be to get rid of the laugh at the end, since it doesn't seem to follow "appalled" naturally, and has a lot of body movement on it. Your "appalled" pose reads more to me as "surprised" because of the raised brows. Either way is fine, but I want to make sure you're communicating the right attitude. Here are some drawings - apologies for the roughness but I don't have a Cintiq at home!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yrq6pqb6l1jjfjz/RamiSketches.zip?dl=0
Whoops, here's the proper link:
Deletehttps://www.dropbox.com/sh/yd9by2a12uyfxdp/AAAfmvFB4jkEUwIFWcBOQYe8a?dl=0
Cool thanks a bunch Victor!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking about going with the appalled expression. I'll get these notes in and then move into splines.
Or actually, would it be alright if I go from the appalled expression into the surprised? Or do you think I should keep the first pose and go into the appalled pose?
DeleteAppalled to surprised could be good, too. Whatever you choose, make sure you have some good reference for it.
ReplyDeleteOk cool sounds good, thanks!
Delete