This here is a private blog I created so that you can share your work with me and your classmates in between classes. I encourage you to leave feedback for each other. I will add comments as my schedule allows. To start off, here is a compilation of my very first animation exercises at Pixar, back when I started in 2000. Yikes!
A private blog for Victor Navone's "Advanced Animation Critique" class at the Animation Collaborative, winter 2015 session.
Saturday, January 24, 2015
Welcome to AnimC's Winter 2015 term!
Hi Class, I look forward to meeting you all on Wednesday night! Don't forget to bring your animation reels for review during class, either on a thumb drive or posted to the internet.
This here is a private blog I created so that you can share your work with me and your classmates in between classes. I encourage you to leave feedback for each other. I will add comments as my schedule allows. To start off, here is a compilation of my very first animation exercises at Pixar, back when I started in 2000. Yikes!
This here is a private blog I created so that you can share your work with me and your classmates in between classes. I encourage you to leave feedback for each other. I will add comments as my schedule allows. To start off, here is a compilation of my very first animation exercises at Pixar, back when I started in 2000. Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Victor and class,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing that training reel Victor!
I'm excited to meet you all and start class with everyone. See you all on Wednesday!
-Rami
Hey Everybody !
ReplyDeleteThanks Victor for the invite to the blog. Can't wait to start the class !
See you guys in a few days.
Charles
Hello everyone,
ReplyDeleteThanks for inviting me and nice to meet everyone.
I am really excited about taking the class.
See you on Wednesday :)
Grace